Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier
The Okaloosa Fishing Pier extends 1,262 feet into the Gulf of Mexico at the west end of the OKaloosa Island Board Walk, directly behind Anglers Restaurant.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
(Mid October through mid March hours are 5 am to 9pm)
- Fishing rates ranges from free for children under 5, and up to $7.50 for adults.
- Visitor rates $2 per person (enter the pier as a spectator at a non-fishing rate)
- Rods and reels rentals.
- Bait and tackle available for purchase.
- Beverages and snacks available for purchase.
- No fishing license required.