Jolee Island Bunny Hop and Easter Egg Walk
Saturday, April 7 at 9:30
The novel mile walk, “hop” and egg hunt, sponsored by the new Sandestin Foundation for Kids will be held in the beautiful setting of the Jolee Island Nature Preserve at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
Children of all ages will have an opportunity to hunt for more than 4,000 eggs along the trails of Jolee Island. Eggs for the finding will be stuffed with candy, little toys, coins, cash or other special prizes.
Bunny Hop and Easter Egg Walk Starts at 9:30 am at the foot of the Jolee Island bridge.
- Parking will be conveniently located at the Baytowne Marina, just a short walk from Jolee Island.
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Entry for a family of four is $20, with $5 for each additional person.
- One special Sandestin Foundation for Kids t-shirt will be given for each family admission, and other t-shirts will be available for purchase at the event.
- Guests and area residents, and dogs on a leash are welcome.
All proceeds for the event will go to the Sandestin Foundation for Kids, a new 501C3 non-profit organization started by The Becnel Family and supported by the employees, residents and guests of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
The Sandestin Foundation for Kids has plans to offer a special camp for children in need this fall at the resort. For more information about the Foundation, visit www.SandestinFoundationForKids.org.
The Village of Baytowne Wharf annual “Easter Explosion” activities include:
- Easter Sing-A-Long with David Seering from 10-11 a.m.
- 12-3 p.m visits with the Easter Bunny, face painting, kids crafts, an inflatable and a stilt walker with balloons.
- Visit www.baytownewharf.com for details on Easter Explosion.
About Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort was named the #1 resort on Florida’s Emerald Coast. The resort invites guests to a world of 2,400 acres and 30 charming neighborhoods featuring 1,300 accommodations. As a member of Visit South Walton, the resort features more than seven miles of beaches and pristine bay front, four championship golf courses, 15 world-class tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, a 113-slip marina, a fitness center and spa, meeting space and The Village of Baytowne Wharf, a pedestrian village with shopping, dining and nightlife.